||The studios are housed in a 1800 m2 cultural center. The building was built in the early 1910’s and has accommodated both mechanical workshops and fur production. For many years now the house has been rebuilt to facilitate culture. Today the house contains music studios, film studios, dance studios, art studios, a café, theater, conference rooms, open lounges toilets, showers, a wash room, six bed rooms and offices.
The dance studios have abundant light, which is great to use for shared space studios – perfect for group projects or alternative working methods.
The building has free Wifi Internet access a media room suited for photo and video editing and an Epson pro 3880 A2 color printer.